[PLUG-TALK] please ignore, this is only a test

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Fri Dec 14 15:47:43 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 07:23:37PM -0800, Galen Seitz wrote:
> Converting my procmailrc file to sieve.  Using the dovecot LDA seemed
> like a good idea when I was updating my machine.  Whether that is
> actually true remains to be seen.

Why not test with a "this message is being filtered through sieve instead
of procmailrc.  I switched to sieve because ..."

Then we'd get information and you'd get your test.

Go ahead.  Try to find my test messages in the archives.

--
            Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
          Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity