[PLUG-TALK] Wanted to Borrow: SmartMedia Reader

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jul 30 15:30:14 UTC 2012

   My old Olympus D-340L digital camera is failing after about 17 years of
use. There are some images on a SmartMedia card that I would like to
transfer to a hard drive. Because the SM cards are an older technology it
does not seem worth the cost of buying one for a single use.

   If anyone here has a reader for the SM cards, can we meet somewhere for a
coffee so I can get the image files off this flash drive?