[PLUG-TALK] Cell Phone spyware

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:12:45 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Russell Johnson <russ at dimstar.net> wrote:
It's refreshing to see someone else that feels the government is not the
friend of the people. So many people are so convinced that the government
is the solution to all our problems.

> Russell Johnson

All the recent surveys show that distrust of the government is very high.
 I am convinced that the government COULD be the solution to some of our
problems, but the influence of forces outside government have seen to it
that has not happened.  Hence, the government can be seen as the source of
some of our problems.  But the problem is not really the government, but
those whose interests are in conflict with ours
having disproportionate influence on the government.

-Denis