[PLUG-TALK] Free Piano

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 02:07:23 UTC 2012

OK, I lied. There are three months' storage charges @$40 owing that I
don't want to pay. I just want to get rid of it. It is in storage in
Milwaukie. I just want the storage company to stop sending me bills.

It is an A. Wilson Peck upright, maybe 75 years old. Tenants left it
behind in a rental house and after the notices and legal stuff now it's
mine. It looks decent, good action, nothing seriously broken, but it's
out of tune. Would make a great cheap piano for someone with a kid
needing piano lessons.

Not sure if the pic will make it through the listserve. The pic is only
approximate, not a pic of the actual piano.