[PLUG-TALK] Found on the web today - Knoppix in song

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sat Mar 17 14:37:57 UTC 2012

Oh Lord, won’t you burn me a Knoppix CD ?
My friends all rate Windows, I must disagree.
Your powers of persuasion will set them all free,
So oh Lord, won’t you burn me a Knoppix CD ?
(Missquoting Janis Joplin)

--
            Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
      Other Adventures: http://www.jamhome.us/ or http://westy.saunter.us/

Might have also been the 3 breakfasts that I had that morning.
    ~ Bert Lutz