[PLUG-TALK] Basic Cell Phone, No Data Plan

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed May 23 15:48:14 UTC 2012

   We need to replace a Verizon cell phone and want one that makes phone
calls. Doesn't need Web access, music, microwave popcorn, etc. No data plan
or other 4G stuff. Verizon may no longer make those available.

   In that case, we'll probably drop that account with them but transfer the
number to a different carrier. Has anyone here knowledge of what carriers
sell basic wireless telephones with no data plans and ~500 minutes use per
month for a relatively low cost?