[PLUG-TALK] Telephone Answering Machine w/High Quality Sound

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 28 00:34:03 UTC 2012

   I'd like to replace the GE answering machine what's been in use here for a
number of years. My Web searches tell me that it's almost impossible to find
just an answering machine; most come with at least one phone. I don't need
(or want) another phone, but may have to let it sit there unused if that's
the only option.

   The biggest criterion is high voice quality for the messages left on the
machine. Seems difficult to find this information with the Web searches I've
done.

   If anyone has suggestions or recommendations, please pass them on to me.