[PLUG-TALK] Tablet price cut alert

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 8 22:35:21 UTC 2012

On 10/08/2012 03:29 PM, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> I was on the edge of buying a Nexus 7 tablet.  Then I read this:
> http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2012/10/08/nexus-7-price-cut-imminent-with-32gb-release/

There is little evidence to suggest a price cut is imminent sounds like
some foreign android sites
are just headline trolling. No legit news site (Engadget etc) have even
mentioned the possibility of a price cut
and it is very unlikely considering they would begin losing money on the
devices.

What is more likely is that next month a Nexus 7 with cheaper hardware
will be launched to fluff holiday sales
but the specs will be weaker.

I enjoy my 16GB Nexus 7 and the $25 play credit is nice too but I also
like my Fire HD.

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com