[PLUG-TALK] [FSF] LulzBot A0-100 3D printer now FSF-certified to respect your freedom (fwd)

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 07:57:12 PDT 2012

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:05:33 -0700
wes <plug at the-wes.com> dijo:

>wow. this looks awesome. I wish I had $2500 laying around. anyone want
>to go in on a group shared buy?

There is a 3D printer at <name forgotten> located in SE Portland, as I
recall. They had materials at the PLUG booth at last summer's OSCON.
Michael Dexter brought the materials, plus he has a better remembery
that I do.

I don't know what make and model of 3D printer it is. The place that
has it is a cooperative that lets others use their cool tools.