[PLUG-TALK] opinion poll: cheapest products

wes plug at the-wes.com
Tue Sep 11 16:36:09 UTC 2012

I recently got into an argument with someone who was Wrong On The Internet (
http://xkcd.com/386/) about the recent GoDaddy outage ostensibly due to an
attack. For now I'll leave out which side I was on. The debate centered
around, basically:

Did GoDaddy customers get what they paid for?
Did GoDaddy customers deserve to be hurt?
Did / do GoDaddy customers have any right to complain?

The premise is that GoDaddy offers cheap products, which could be likened
to fishing at the bottom of the barrel.

I invite any opinions related to this topic from anyone who wishes to share.

thanks,
-wes