[PLUG-TALK] Ubuntu 12.10 Release Party!

Chaz Sliger chaz at bctonline.com
Fri Sep 21 03:59:02 UTC 2012

Count me in.
Tried the link to register but no joy.
~chaz
chaz at bctonline.com

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-talk-bounces at lists.pdxlinux.org
[mailto:plug-talk-bounces at lists.pdxlinux.org] On Behalf Of Benjamin Kerensa
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:23 PM
To: plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org
Subject: [PLUG-TALK] Ubuntu 12.10 Release Party!

I would like let you all know that Ubuntu Oregon will be having a Ubuntu
12.10 release party next month in Downtown Portland and we would love for
PLUG members to come and celebrate another great release with us.
The release party is being sponsored by PuppetLabs and Food and Beverage
will be provided and there is no cost to attend!

We ask you to please RSVP here even if your attendance is a maybe ->
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-us-or/1964/detail/

Come hangout with Developers and other Community Contributors!

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com