[PLUG-TALK] Laptop Presentation Remote Control

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Apr 15 21:33:27 UTC 2013

   If I use my own LCD projector with the .pdf file in acroread I can use the
remote controller that comes with the projector. But, if the meeting room is
equiped with a ceiling-mounted projector it is unlikely that my remote would
work with it.

   Is there a hardware device that will allow me to page forward and back
remotely, equivalent to pressing the right and left arrow keys on the
laptop? A wireless mouse is not the solution as that requires a surface
under it and requires re-establishing the cursor on the appropriate slide
icon for each change.