[PLUG-TALK] Wireless Trackball Castrated

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 18 19:58:10 UTC 2013

   I have a fairly new Logitech wireless trackball that just quit working.
Thinking the batteries might have worn out I replaced them, but there was
still no pointer on the display. Killing X, logging out and back in made no
difference. Pressing the 'connect' button on the receiver connected to the
computer also makes no difference. I'm using my wired mouse now but would
like to figure out why the trackball quit working.

   Has anyone here experieced the same problem and can offer the solution
that worked for them?

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |   Integrity - Credibility - Innovation
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |