[PLUG-TALK] Use the Mesh

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Aug 26 03:50:27 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard  <plug at hackhawk.net> writes:

Richard> Is anyone in Portland doing this?  I'd be interested in
Richard> experimenting with this.

Russell> Come to a Personal Telco Project meeting!

Richard> Thanks for the heads up. I joined the mailing list. Though I
Richard> don't see obvious information about the next meetup. Is it at
Richard> Base Camp Brewing on Oak Street? 6:30 - 8pm? August 28th?

We meet pretty much every Wednesday.  The last Wednesday of the month
is special, we call it our Monthly Meeting, and it's always at the
same location, the Lucky Lab on Hawthorne.  The others are called
Weekly Meetings and they move around, for variety sake.  Other than
the name and location, there hasn't been a huge amount of difference
between the weekly and monthly meetings for several years.

I send announcements to the ptp-general mailing list, but not always
terribly far in advance.  Another place to watch is our RecentChanges
page on our wiki:

  https://personaltelco.net/wiki/RecentChanges

Look for a small group of people, often with a PTP sign above or
nearby.  If you are subscribed, you should see the announcement of the
monthly in the next 24 hours or so.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net