[PLUG-TALK] Let's Talk Engineering! Monday Jan 6

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 17:33:53 UTC 2013

This looked interesting, so I checked BU's site on the subject.  Sounds
like it is (principally?) local to the Boston area.  Anything local to
Portland?

Also the BU effort to get Business support fro the program says, in part:

"...By becoming a COOL partner, your corporation will:

Amplify and complement current STEM efforts in schools
Interact with and inspire the current and future workforce
Brand your business through K-12 visits
Access talented Inspiration Ambassador engineers nearing graduation"

Items 1 and 2 are laudable.  I wonder about 3 and 4.

-Denis