[PLUG-TALK] Overshoes

Keith Lofstrom keithl at gate.kl-ic.com
Wed Feb 13 19:58:16 UTC 2013

I will be in Providence R.I. for a conference in a week.
Snow city.  Carrying boots in a small suitcase is annoying.
Does anyone still sell rubber overshoes in Portland?

Google says Sanderson Safety and Totes Isotoner (Troutdale)
have them, the stores say not.  On-line brands include Totes,
Tingley, Onguard, Refrigiware, LaCross, ... but these are
accompanied with lots of complaints about wrong sizes.
You really want to fit them in person.

I will probably buy a pair of full-sized rubber boots then
cut off the tops.  Sigh.