[PLUG-TALK] Know SNMP? Want Job?

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Mon Jul 1 15:28:45 UTC 2013

My ex-boss asked if "any of your Unixy friends are looking for a job?"

First project would be getting fully up to speed on Tivoli Network
Manager, formerly known as Netcool Omnibus.  You'd be the primary backup
for the lead on this project.  Once that was complete the role would
expand to lead or backup for other network and enterprise management
platforms.

The job would be at U.S. Bank's Columbia Center location.

Please reply off list for more information.
Yes, I'll get a referral bonus if things work out.
I've been at U.S. Bank for several years and can attest to it being a good
employer.

--
    Michael Rasmussen
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity