[PLUG-TALK] Opportunity for people 50 years+ to participate in a research study to contribute to open source

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Apr 18 21:15:39 UTC 2014

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014, Jen D wrote:

> Answering questions on a mailing list would be borderline. We could chat
> about the particular interactions, to see if it'd count.

   I started contributing to GRASS-4.0 in 1998 so I don't qualify in any
case. And, I was > 50 years old then, too. Still am, for that matter. :-)

Carpe weekend,

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |
www.appl-ecosys.com      Voice: 503-667-4517         Fax: 503-667-8863