[PLUG-TALK] Active Directory auth in Ubuntu 14.04

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Apr 21 20:26:35 UTC 2014

>>>>> "Scott" == Scott Van Hoosen <svanhoosen at yahoo.com> writes:

Scott>    I've been using likewise-open to authenticate my Ubuntu
Scott> 12.04 machines to Active Directory, but that package has been
Scott> removed in Ubuntu 14.04.  What has replaced that package? What
Scott> is the best way to authenticate user logins on Ubuntu 14.04?  -

I have no idea, however a quick google found this:

 https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LikewiseOpen

Attention to the note at the top.  There is a link as well.  This is
not an endorsement.  I know nothing about their product, nor about
Active Directory.  I do know how to use Google though ;-).

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net