[PLUG-TALK] Off Topic - Wal-Mart

Keith Lofstrom keithl at gate.kl-ic.com
Mon Dec 22 23:45:18 UTC 2014

Après clinic, a sidewalk discussion of Wal-Mart, hence:

After showcasing Wal-Mart censorship in the pursuit of
"nonoffensive" blandness, journalist Joe Stein evaluates them so:

   "... But I love Wal-Mart, not only for the prices, cleanliness,
    and service, but also for employing people who would otherwise
    be knocking on my door with religious literature."

The man has a point.  Wal-Mart has saved me much effort cleaning the
front porch, digging in back, and spinning yarns for nosey cops. :-)

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com