[PLUG-TALK] Kansas

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Feb 6 09:41:01 UTC 2014

>>>>> "Zack" == Zack Olson <zackxon at gmail.com> writes:

Zack>    I'm kind of blending two discussion threads together
Zack> here... but if there hasn't been a new speaker found yet and in
Zack> light of this Kansas/Comcast thing, I would be interested in a
Zack> presentation on the Personal Telco Project. This might be
Zack> something that everyone is already well familiar with, but with
Zack> my being new in town and new to PLUG (and having a deep-seeded
Zack> hatred of Comcast) this is something that I've become
Zack> increasingly more interested in and would like to learn more
Zack> about (how to get involved, what it can and can't offer, how it
Zack> works, strengths/weaknesses, etc). Just throwing it out there...
Zack> otherwise I can just ask my questions regarding this after the
Zack> meeting if it's ok.

I am going to miss the meeting proper due to a family obligation, but
I'll be at the Lucky Lab NW afterwards (about 9-ish).  If anyone wants
to talk about the Personal Telco Project or monopolistic
telecommunications companies, snag me there.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net