[PLUG-TALK] Top or bottom posting?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Jan 23 05:52:08 UTC 2014

Well, you can post on the top.

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 21:20:00 -0800
Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtmann at gmail.com> dijo:

>When I first posted to PLUG a few years ago, I was very quickly
>"advised" that bottom posting was the way to go.  Now I find
>considerable top posting here.  I don't  have a strong preference, but
>I do find the mixture of the two styles to be quite awkward.  Is it
>reasonable for us to settle on one style or the other?

Or you can post on the bottom.

And I don't give a rat's patootie. I'm way more concerned that what
someone posts is useful to others. Fortunately that is rarely a problem
here.

We have an occasional problem with people failing to edit the quoted
portion of a message. That is a more important issue to address than
top or bottom posting.