[PLUG-TALK] The corp. bull s**** wins ... or .. how not to fire 12K people

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 18 15:01:50 UTC 2014

On Fri, 18 Jul 2014, Pete Lancashire wrote:

> http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/07/microsoft-lays-off-thousands-with-bad-memo.html

   I did not see one sentence in there that was not a business or political
cliche. I bet Microsoft has a large Department of Obfuscation as their
communiations unit.

   Wonder when this joker will announce his candidacy for President. He
certainly has mastered the art of using thousands of words to say nothing.

   Well, considering the source -- Microsoft -- this memo certainly fits
their coporate culture developed over 35 years.