[PLUG-TALK] DIY Garage Bay Rental

Gregory Salter winterbeastie at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 01:22:32 UTC 2014

Um, you DO know that auto parts stores sell pans that can be placed where the oil is going to pour out? The more expensive models, (we are still talking under ten dollars most of the time here) have closeable lids and spouts you can use to pour the waste oil into bottles. you can do the entire job without getting the floor oily. I can do the same job for my beetle and not get my parking spot oily.

and it's closer to the ground than any big old SUV.