[PLUG-TALK] DIY Garage Bay Rental

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 6 22:37:25 UTC 2014

On Fri, 6 Jun 2014, Denis Heidtmann wrote:

> So are saying that the usual brands do not remove enough of them, thereby
> producing an inferior product? How do you judge which oil is better than
> another?

Denis,

   I go by what experienced vehicle mechanics tell me. And, when I hear the
same advice from many (from a number of different states) I assume there's a
real basis for it. Since I'm not a petroleum engineer I take their advice as
given. And, since my 1992 Pathfinder now has 205,000 trouble-free miles on
the engine I've no reason to change what I've been using.