[PLUG-TALK] TSA Notice of Baggage Inspection

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sat Jun 28 11:09:02 PDT 2014

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at gate.kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> Whenever I travel, my luggage gets opened by TSA and I get
Keith> another "Notice of Baggage Inspection".  I've saved the last
Keith> half a dozen.

Keith> If any of you, or your friends, or your friend's friends get
Keith> these, please give them to me.  Someday, I would like to bring
Keith> a suitcase full of them along on a trip, with a small
Keith> light-activated video camera inside the suitcase to watch the
Keith> TSA inspectors as they encounter the pile.

Not to overestimate their competence, but there is a fair chance they
would spot this device and seize it.  You should arrange for some kind
of backhaul, perhaps a nearby wireless receiver/recorder.  Collection
is part of the problem, but without successful exfiltration your
efforts are fruitless.  Also, write the phone number of your lawyer on
yourself somewhere in sharpie. ;-)

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net