[PLUG-TALK] Small Screws for Laptop Hard Drive

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jun 29 05:39:24 PDT 2014

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014, wes wrote:

> I don't know where to buy them, but I have tons of old laptops that I
> routinely scavenge screws and other parts from. I could probably mail one
> to you for less than the cost of gas to/from your house :)

Wes,

   Let me do this in the next couple of days: remove the remaining screw and
measure it. I don't think I have a metric/SAE gauge that small (the screw
shaft is about 2mm diameter, or less, and I've no idea of the thread pitch.
Parkrose Hardware does not have screws this small.

   I'll let you know about the rubber feet.

Thanks,