[PLUG-TALK] On how epically attribution and copyright is screwed up on the internet

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sat Apr 4 13:58:50 UTC 2015

Author John Green commenting on the mis-attribution of
"I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVN9nenCGwM

    I suppose instead of blindly assuming I'd written something the Internet
    said I wrote I should have done some research.  But, you know, how
    many of us have failed to fact check something on the Internet? ...
    I immediately downloaded a pirated copy of my own novel. I hit CTRL-F, I
    searched, sure enough not there.

His manner of checking for the quote is especially good.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity