[PLUG-TALK] Resources for Executive/Board Employment Opportunities?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Apr 28 15:39:51 UTC 2015

   I have an acquaintance who is transitioning from an alternative energy
firm he started several years ago to an executive/board position here in
Oregon. He has "... 25 years of experience managing for-profit and
non-profit energy, water, retail, telecommunications, and two startups
focusing on solar and Internet in the San Francisco Bay Area. Also managed a
10,000 resident senior community. Prior experience includes Fortune 500
companies, a movie studio startup, a state Commission and development team
for over 200 innovation invention projects."

   Because I have no Oregon contacts in these industries I'd appreciate ideas
from you folks to executive recruiters or similar resources to whom I can
point him. There's probably a company in the Silicon Forest who might
greatly benefit from his experience and expertise.