[PLUG-TALK] Looking for a place that can print black&white C & D size PDFs

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Dec 7 23:20:52 UTC 2015

Fedex is an interesting one

They have the setup that can print 34" x what ever is on the roll, a good
40 feet.

It comes of Oce one of the leaders. But they only let it be used as a
copier, the scanner is connected to a hidden PC which is connected to the
printer.

That was a couple years ago. ... Larry thanks for the reminder, I'll stop
by and see what they have today

-pete