[PLUG-TALK] that little speaker in your PC

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Tue Dec 8 01:50:35 UTC 2015

The one that used to be in the case of every desktop and server, remember them?
They are no more. The guy at the counter today at Free Geek figured they had some
but he didn't know where. At Pacific Solutions they said they don't carry them anymore.

Searching through my boxes I haven't found one yet.

Why do I care? Because I have a server that isn't booting and I'd like to hear the beep codes to figure out why.

I may be taking test leads and an LED to watch it beep. Or something.
If you're in or near Inner SE and happen to have one handy let me know.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity