[PLUG-TALK] Crude Oil Approaching 11-year Low

Stephen Price stephen at stp5.net
Mon Dec 14 14:29:32 UTC 2015

I'm no authority on the subject, but I think it has to do with:
1) Prices are always higher here than further south because we're a longer
distance from major refineries.
2) It takes a few months for price changes in oil to trickle down to the
pump.

That said, I just paid $2.159/gal on Saturday. Seems pretty low to me
already.