[PLUG-TALK] Web Site Date Recognition

Micah Cowan micah at addictivecode.org
Sun Jan 4 19:52:20 UTC 2015

On Jan 4, 2015 11:39 AM, "Rich Shepard" <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

> Richard,
>
>    Interesting point. When I read 'each year' I assume a calendar year and
> not a year since the last report was sent. Once per year should be based
on
> the calendar year, no?

I've alway assumed it's a year's span, myself. It'd seem odd to receive the
report in, say, Oct 2014, and then expect to be able to acquire another
just 2-3 months later. Maybe worth checking the language of the applicable
law?

Of course, as I understand it, you could also apply for a loan you don't
expect approval for, and would then be entitled to a copy upon rejection...
:)

-mjc