[PLUG-TALK] Python SW Engineering Career Ppportunity in PDX (fwd)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 15 22:09:10 UTC 2015

   For those who might be interested.

Rich

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Good afternoon folks... please ping me if you are interested in this
position (or if you know someone I can talk to)

Thanks in advance... Jeff

I have an immediate need for a Systems (Unix/Linux) Software Engineer

This is a very cool, unique role... I am looking for a Software Engineer
that IS NOT building web applications BUT is writing software, scripts and
tools that automate processes and touch Unix, Linux and networking systems.

The Skills that I need

Software Development (coding) skills... either Java or Python

And understanding of the Software Development Life-Cycle -- you have
experience with Build, Deployment, Continuous Integration, etc.

Experience and a real interest in Unix/Linux administration:

Have you installed an Apache? Do you know what a NIC is? Thoughts on RPM and
YUM?

Jeff Weintraub
Recruiting Manager
Mainz Brady Group