[PLUG-TALK] Mule Deer Foundation Chapter Banquet

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 9 17:23:47 PDT 2015

   The mission of the Mule Deer Foundation is conservation of mule and
blacktail deer and their habitats across their range. One way we raise funds
for this mission is holding annual chapter banquets.

   The North Oregon Chapter banquet is Saturday, April 4th at the Clackamas
County Fairgrounds in Canby. If you would like to attend respond off the
mail list and I'll send you the banquet description and a ticket order form
as a PDF.