[PLUG-TALK] Way off topic - fixing Amazon ISBN error

Keith Lofstrom keithl at gate.kl-ic.com
Fri Sep 11 20:37:56 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 07:10:10AM -0700, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> In addition to what Rich suggested, leave a negative or neutral
> review of the book based on its misidentification.

I did contact the seller - they are making changes to their
order handling process.   I attempted to leave a review and
do exactly what Michael suggested, and Amazon rejected it,
then did nothing.  Reviews are restricted to book content
only, not Amazon's behavior.

That is why I am attempting to contact a Real Human at Amazon.

Perhaps it is time for slashdot - I presume some of their
programmers read that.

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com