[PLUG-TALK] Way off topic - fixing Amazon ISBN error

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:56:08 UTC 2015

It looks like it is possible.  They try to give you every option to select
things but in this case it isn't helpful.
Click help after you login.
Search for your phrase, When that comes back: on the left side there is
"contact us" link.
That will ask you to select a few more drop down selection before you will
be given an option to write a simple
topic/question.  That should prompt for a longer description and a contact
choice.