[PLUG-TALK] Another Intellectual Property Issue - Cars

Keith Lofstrom keithl at gate.kl-ic.com
Mon Sep 14 19:12:30 UTC 2015

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 03:50:57PM -0700, Dick Steffens wrote:
> I hadn't heard of this one before today. Automakers are trying to get an
> interpretation of DMCA that make tinkering with your car a copyright
> violation.

Oh, that's OK.  I just got a copyright on the genomes of the
members of the board and executive committees of the big
automakers.  If any of them take a poop and publicize their
DNA in the public sewer system, I'll sue their asses.  Legal
venue, Boston, where "Car-Car" is pronounced "Cah-Cah."
They will be found guilty of crappyright infringement.

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com