[PLUG-TALK] Challenge Question Authentication Holy S***!

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Apr 4 18:52:14 UTC 2016

The one time passcode is about the only way to go, Ebay support was one of
the first site I use to implement it.

If a site still wants to use question/answer matches it should allow one to
create their own Q/A pairs.

It would take no more then a day for a determined hacker to figure out the
answers to 99% of the canned questions I've seen.

When I ask a bank I use to have an account at why the only allowed canned
questions their lame answer could be translated into "The contractor we
used in India to implement the software is no longer in business".