[PLUG-TALK] How secure is Comcast email?

Nathan Williams nath.e.will at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 04:48:37 UTC 2016

Email of any sort is insecure; you have no way to guarantee the security of
any connections beyond your initial connection. As email is
"store-and-forward", with usually at least one "forward" beyond the server
you hand the email to before it is delivered,  you can't guarantee the
security at all. I'd recommend using PGP of some kind to encrypt the
sensitive data before sending.