[PLUG-TALK] How secure is Comcast email?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Apr 27 17:13:38 UTC 2016

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016, Dick Steffens wrote:

> Note that under "What you’ll need", the third bullet point is, "An active
> land-line phone line to connect the fax / multifunction printer to."

> So, no longer paying for a land line means our multifunction
> printer/scanner/fax machine looses the fax capability.

Dick,

   That was obvious to me, but needing a land line for software fax
transmission was not obvious to me. Bummer.

   Several years ago I dropped the residential land line, but still maintain
the business voice/fax/ADSL line. With unlimited toll-free calls on both the
land and cellular phones I have a choice. But, my business is quite
different from yours.

That's too bad,