[PLUG-TALK] Telemarketer bot

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Tue Feb 2 21:46:44 UTC 2016

In this for Keith Loftstrom special

    So what do you do if you’re getting annoying and repeated telemarketer
    calls? Well, you can transfer them to me if you want. My robot is happy to
    chat with anyone. Some of my best calls were routed through my mobile. The
    audio levels are a little lower, so my robot may not detect noise/silence
    correctly, but it’s usually a pretty good time.

http://jollyrogertelephone.com/how-to-send-your-telemarketers-to-this-robot/

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity