[PLUG-TALK] Telemarketer bot

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:03:02 PST 2016

Now, is there a way to just have the robot (or any robot) the only one on
the line?  So my phone rings, I see from the caller ID it is not someone I
want to talk to, so I press a button and walk away.  The next step is to
have the robot recognize the unwanted call and take over. Now that would be
handy.

-Denis