[PLUG-TALK] Paid nospy/noadd email services?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Feb 29 11:39:31 PST 2016

I hope to move my wife's and my email to a hosted email
service with spam filtering but no spyware.  I expect to
pay for no ads and no tracking.

Protonmail in Switzerland looks interesting.  Has anyone
here used them, or have a better recommendation?

Comparison of webmail providers here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_webmail_providersttps://protonmail.com/

I've hosted my own email since 1986, but I'm slowing down,
and the threats (including officious twits like RBL) are
speeding up.  I have a gmail account, but "free" means I'm
the product, so I avoid using gmail for anything important.

Note, I prefer text and extended ASCII interfaces, my wife
prefers GUI.  I hope to connect through mutt, which I will
still need for local maintenance.

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com