[PLUG-TALK] Calagator RSS feed

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Sun Jan 17 16:35:38 UTC 2016

Keith,

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 6:39 PM, Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> wrote:

> As a paid subscriber, I've sent a request to the Protopage folk
> (in the UK) for a new hCalendar widget, with the suggestion that
> they learn about Calagator and promote it in the UK.  Perhaps
> they will contribute some code to Calagator that makes an
> hCalendar widget (and others) easier to design, and attract
> other contributors.

I created a javascript widget for calagator that should meet your needs.
It uses the JSON endpoint for getting structured event data and then
 formats it using a template that is defined in the HTML.  It's hosted on
GitHub, so you can fork it and customize it however you'd like; no
documentation yet, but it should hopefully be staightforward enough:  If
you fork it, you should change the `<script>` and `<link>` tags to point to
the new repo or site:
https://github.com/dhedlund/calagator-widget-js

You can also use the following link for a version hosted directly off my
GitHub page for now, especially for testing and giving any feedback; if you
fork it then change the repo name below to match the forked repo.  Just be
aware that, if you don't fork it, you'll pick up any future changes I make,
for good or worse.
http://rawgit.com/dhedlund/calagator-widget-js/master/agenda-view.html