[PLUG-TALK] A plea for assistance from any Comcast customers

Nathan Williams nath.e.will at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 22:54:12 UTC 2016

Rich,

Is it possible some automated system on your nameservers has mistakenly
blocked Comcast's DNS server,  resulting in them being unable to query your
servers? I'm definitely getting a timeout asking 75.75.75.75 for
hostpond.com DNS, but quite timely and accurate  responses asking your NS
directly, or asking Comcast for other DNS records.