[PLUG-TALK] Phone issues - Project Fi

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sun Mar 13 08:02:45 PDT 2016

IF you are currently on T-Mobile or Sprint
  AND
IF you use a Nexus 5 or Nexus 6 phone
  THEN
I suggest that switching to Google's Project Fi is a no brainer.

My first bill arrived. The base bill is lower than what I had been paying.
But this never seen before line item on a bill made for happy, happy:

    Unused dataCredit for 1.835 GB at $10/GB ($18.35)

I say "nobrainer" because Fi switches between the stronger of the Sprint or
T-MObile network in your location, so you're getting the same network for
lower pricing.

My tech support experiences have been great.

No financial interest, just a very happy camper.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity