[PLUG-TALK] Robot TV watcher

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Nov 6 02:03:09 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 05, 2016 at 06:14:06PM -0700, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> Nope, after robotic pizza comes robotic diabetes diagnosis,

Actually, I would love to have a robot that would watch TV
and produce a daily, one page condensed summary for me.
That way, when someone blathers about Hillary or Brad or
Aleppo the next day, I know what they are talking about.

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com
-----
Don't waste your vote in 2016!  Give it to the Republicans
and Democrats, and they will gladly waste it for you!