[PLUG-TALK] Artisinal robotic pizza: coming soon to Portland?

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 01:00:48 UTC 2016

I was always wondering why do robots need us for!

They surely can make better pizza and be more tentative watching ads on
on TV and more ...

They could even do all that virtually at the fraction of the energy,
infrastructure and without the need to physically mess things around.

It does not look great for us humans in the future, unless we can learn
to provide some positive value to the world, and to the robots.

LOL