[PLUG-TALK] Netbook computer disassembly

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Nov 23 00:17:46 UTC 2016

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016, wes wrote:

> The sata3/2 issue was a guess. I realized after I sent it that it didn't
> make sense due to the installation succeeding.

Wes,

   OK. I did not know any better so it looked good to me. :-)

> "dos" is the option you'll want to use at that step.

   That's what I thought. Brings back memories of formatting hard drives with
fdisk rather than cfdisk.

   Apparently, I can use gpt partitions but need to manually install lilo
after the installation. Without step-by-step instructions I'd likely miss
something and be back to another installation.

   DOS it is for partition type.

Thanks,